Indigo Children Signs And Tips For Parents
Have you ever stumble to the term Indigo children? Who are Indigo children? Am I an Indigo child?
Indigo children can be identified by their unique characteristics. They are very intelligent and creative, but also rebellious towards authority and social systems. Very often they are diagnosed with a concentration disorder or hyperactivity, and they are recommended with various therapies to correct and overcome such behavior.
At the physical level, they are often sensitive and fragile, but at the emotional level, their sensitivity comes to extremes. They have a developed sense of care and empathy, but they can also develop insensitivity if they are emotionally abused in their youth.
The name Indigo Children comes from the dominant color in their aura (indigo blue; dark blue with red addition). The specialty of indigo vats is that they feel a “thin veil” of division between the Earth and the spiritual world.
Learning about indigo children will improve our ability to work with children. It will help us understand the new energies that descend to Earth because indigo kids will bring new energy and help us create a new, more harmonious life. They came to enlighten the world and elevate us to a new level, whether we are ready or not.
Who will lead us better in new ways of behavior, thinking and feeling than children who already behave, think and feel?
It makes sence, right?
Indigo and Crystal children
They got their name by the color of their aura. These children are the individuals who are here to bring us harmony. They are often psychic, sensitive and have some kind of internal lie detector.
These are generations born from 1978 onwards. They are still born today.
- They feel that they deserved to be in this world and can become strange if others do not see that.
- They think of them like kings and queens and therefore behave like one.
- Confidence is not an issue, they tell what they think to their parents.
- They are frustrated when the system is too rational and when they can not show their own creativity.
- They often see better opportunities to achieve something by protesting against the school and the system.
- They know there is something more than what we can see.
- They believe mater and body are just an illusion, therefore they don`t exist.
- They know life is made from energy and consciousness.
- They know that everything is connected in the Universe.
- They feel that everything alive requires love and compassion.
- They understand spiritual concepts better than physical.
- They don’t allow to be bullied into doing something they don’t want to do.
- If they don’t live their life by their terms, can become stressed and unhappy.
- They are honest and independent.
- They communicate with animals, plants, other children and with nature.
- They can often talk with their invisible friends and are therefore be described as children with lush imagination.
In the year 1995 Crystal children started their era.
Together with indigo children, they create a new generation of humanity on Earth.
Characteristic for these children is that they have large crystal clear eyes, they are always in love and want to give love to everyone else.
They often have drastic mood swings because their place is not on this planet, so they are often bored here, they have attacks of anger, fear, jealousy, and they don’t know how to deal with it.
Crystal children have a highly developed sense of feeling, as well as feel for justice.
- They love nature, water, animals and love to play with crystals.
- They are very generous, sensible and easy to forgive.
- It’s not unusual for them to start speaking when they are three to four years, as they easily communicate without using words.
- They are often allergic or selective in terms of food because they need to receive positive vibrations from food.
Unfortunately, it often happens that the extraordinary sensibility and talents of the indigo children are not recognized and are often ridiculed, thus their visions and wisdom are often considered a disorder, sickness or, in the least, a result of the children`s lush imagination.
Many of these children are classified as having a behavioral disorder, attention deficit disorder (ADD), or some other form of hyperactivity.
However, it seems that in fact, the education system has not grown to recognize their abilities and that such children are simply bored because of the slowness and intermittent content of information that most schools offer.
If you give them a topic that really interests them and challenges them, you will see a sudden change in their concentration and probably a real demonstration of their exceptional intellectual abilities and amazing creativity.
Check these links:
It could be said that indigo children are born with great potentials, but the family and the environment in which they find themselves can have a crucial role on whether these opportunities are truly (and when) expressed. They need our support and love to discover themselves.
10 tips for Indigo Parents
1. Be honest – Give them full explanation of what is happening.
2. Do not manipulate – It won`t work with Indigo Children.
3. Show them respect – They are only smaller by age, but often wiser in spirit. Do not answer them, because they will answer you too. Show them respect. Treat them as equal as possible. Allow them to help create rules and consequences. Ensure that they have boundaries that will protect them.
4. Encourage them – Let them pick their own close and teach them to swim since a young age.
5. Respect their mental abilities – Help them develop mental abilities with exercise, lectures and encouragement.
6. Teach them how to channel their energy – Indigo children are very emotionally sensitive. They can have drastic mood swings and this is often caused by the absorption of the energies of others around them. Training and various healing methods can help.
7. Teach them the methods of relaxation and meditation – These skills will help them master life better, find balance, and connect with the spiritual world.
8. Respect their emotional and psychological sensitivity – Which can be really extreme and unusual, but they DO NOT joke around, and maybe they need your help to tolerate those feelings.
9. Find alternative therapies – for ADD and other disabilities.
10. Help them develop awareness – of their indigo nature and their mission in life.
Indigo children are here for a reason. They have unique behavioral characteristics to be more able to help bring in new energies and help improve the world.
Bellow, I will post some videos as well as my favorite audiobook from Amazon on this topic.
Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow Children: A Guide to the New Generations of Highly Sensitive Young People
Read some of the reviews :
I have been hearing so much about the Indigo and Crystal Children in the Healing Arts arena that I was eager to buy this CD to see what all the talk was about. I was absolutely thrilled with this CD. I learned so much from Doreen Virtue about how to tell who is an indigo, crystal, or rainbow child. So many of the attributes in my personality fit both the indigo and crystal categories.
If you have little grandchildren, I would highly recommend this cd set. Especially if you are gifted yourself. I am a Medium with 2 Rainbow grandsons ages 7 and 9. I learned much from this cd set. It is worth your time and money.
Tricia: Explained an awful lot to me about my son and my nieces